One of Argyll Scott's long term clients is looking for a Data Transformation Lead with SAP Knowledge to join them on an interim basis in their Sunbury location.
This is a key role working with the Leadership Team, the Head of Strategy and Process Excellence of Data to deliver transformation programmes and to achieve a true step-change in how transformation is delivered. The role will collaborate heavily with the Enabling Solutions and the Innovation & Automation CoE to achieve innovative and 'game-changing' transformation whilst also leading the team (direct or remote leadership) deploying end-to-end process transformation, operational straight-through-process improvements and optimization & automation step-change resulting in sustainable cost reductions that will leave the organizations leaner, stronger and more agile in a competitive environment. The role will deliver the department-owned business change components of technology-enabled transformation programmes, alongside technology changes which are delivery responsibility of the relevant IT&S organization and project team. Change deliverables include UAT scripts or iterative/agile testing, solution acceptance testing, change communication, stakeholder management, user training, future organizational design (together with the operations teams), tracking and ensuring benefits realization, etc.
To be considered you must have the following -
· Proven track record in operational / E2E process restructuring including the optimization of all aspects of a business, ideally gained within an organisation with a manufacturing facility of significant size, scale and complexity
· Significant senior programme management experience and track record in managing a sizeable Project Portfolio and portfolio governance with the appropriate execution and reporting tool set.
· Excellent Governance skills, execution leadership, process improvement and change leadership skills
· Excellent change management track record
· Excellent pan cultural impact and influencing skills
· Ability to manage wide-ranging stakeholder group across the organisation (business leaders, BPO, transition teams, GPO's, Heads of Functions, etc.)
· Exemplary people management skills
· Strong business partnering skills with a desire to make a difference to the business beyond the Business Services agenda
· Ability to design, deliver and manage communication for a large and diverse audience
· Understanding of organisational dynamics and processes combined with excellent networker skills
· Proven ability to align multiple stakeholders and engage the organisation effectively behind a strategy
· Knowledge of how to apply appropriate models, frameworks and best practise
· Strong track record in creating high-performing teams and developing a strong talent pool
· Data Transformation Lead specific: strong understanding of the Data function's processes, working experience as Subject Matter Expert in one or more Data process(es), deep knowledge of the relevant SAP modules and Data Management systems, experience in change management and 5+ years in Data management leadership roles.
Certified Data Service Professional certification desired.
For more info please use the below details to reach out.
Please do contact me on 0207 936 1007 or email@example.com for further info and a confidential chat for immediate consideration.