Argyll Scott is working with a leading digital service provider to find a candidate who can help build its data team.
As a successful candidate, you will lead and plan data roadmap and strategies along with managing a team of data governance, data engineering, data science, and data analysis team members. You will also help advise and educate stakeholders and employees to understand the importance of data and lead a data-driven organization.
What you will do:
- Define how data will help the company meet business goals
- Lay out how the company will complete the desired data activities to achieve its objectives
- Describe the changes the organization needs to make to maximize the value of its data activities and outlines plans for how the company will make those changes
- Manage data team and plan data strategies to achieve business' goals
Who you are:
- Bachelor Degree or higher, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Able to data standards, data security data architecture, data modeling, data management, data integration, data warehousing and data analytics.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills both in English and Thai
- Well organized, time management skills and a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain cordial relationships with team members, internal customers and vendors, and act as a facilitator between these different parties as required
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Opportunity to grow with a well designed team
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.