One of Argyll Scott's retail clients is looking for a Lead Data Scientist to join them on a permanent basis, in Switzerland.
They are offering a generous base salary +10% bonus, as well as upto 50% product discount and even more exclusive perks!
What you will be doing-
- Apply data modeling and analytical pipeline to large data set
- Manage e2e lifecycle for advanced data Science products
- Prove Business impact by leading scalable data initiatives across different domains,
- Create and own the right set of metrics and audit mechanisms to track the performance of such initiatives
- Conduct thorough analyses on business problems, and formulate conclusions
- Provide leadership for Data Science domain, guide and inspire data Science team, identify new analytics opportunities and engage with business and technology partners
- Analytics Tracks: Marketing, Demand forecast, Consumer Lifecycle management, Pricing & Stock optimization, Channel Performances
What you will need to apply -
- MSc or PhD in quantitative or scientific discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics or strongly related subjects)
- 5-7 years of proven experience in Data science initiatives in Retail space, with proven knowledge of bringing to live analytical solutions
- Good knowledge of data structures and technologies (relational DB, file formats, NoSQL DB, etc.)related to Big Data and Cloud computing (Hadoop, Map Reduce, Spark)
- Ability to master few of the following languages: Python, Java, Scala, R, Matlab, Octave, as well as advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience in managing Data Science team
- Full proficiency in technical and business English
For more info please use the below details to reach out.
Please do contact me on 0207 936 1007 or email@example.com for further info and a confidential chat for immediate consideration.