Data Scientist - Manufacturing
My client is a leading Chemical MNC with strong global presence. We are looking for a Data Scientist to manage data-driven initiatives across the business as part of the organization's expansion plan. The role seats within the corporate team with strong strategic and implementation responsibilities.
- Define manufacturing analytics opportunities, driving projects pertaining to continuous improvement, digitization and operations
- Translate business problems into data science projects, including and not limited to identification of patterns, development of models, and evaluating solutions
- Create statistical models to solve problems and leverage on analytics to identify areas of improvement
- Developing machine learning models and predictive analytics techniques to optimise processes and operations.
- Develop expertise in data mining and analytics, sharing insights of relevant data through visualization and statistical methods
- Masters/ PhD in Engineering / Computer Science/ Statistics/ Applied Mathematics/ Business Analytics
- Proven track record in achieving successes through Data-driven applications
- Good knowledge in programming and statistics with strong experience in Data mining and analysis
- Technical experience in Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and Programming (R, Python, etc)
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to present insights and findings to stakeholders to support decision-making processes
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Ashley Lim May Ping
EA Registration Number: R1106979
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105