Our client is a leading global professional services company in Thailand providing a range of services & solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology. They are now looking for innovative professionals who have data science and machine learning background to join their team.
· Gather, analyze and model client key performance indicators, and/or market data using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights and improve decision-making.
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Approaches problems in a systematic way and is able to work collaboratively with other team members from different disciplines and backgrounds to achieve the desired outcome.
· Bachelor or/Higher degrees in related fields
· At least 3 years in Analytics experience in consulting firms
· Proficiency in Python/ R/ MATLAB/ SAS/ Machine Learning and/or other analytics tools and techniques.
· Experience in end-to-end advance analytics implementation project is advantage.
· Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thinking to problem-solve.
· Proven ability to deliver high profile activities in tight timescales
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Ability to travel when required
· Excellent communication in Thai/English (written and oral)
What's on Offer:
· Great package with other benefits.
· Challenging role to enhance your career in Thailand's number 1 Consulting firm
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.