A leading organization in the Logistics & Transportation space is looking for a Data Scientist to join them as part of their expansion plan. This roles seats within the CoE team and is key to driving strategic initiatives across the organization.
- Drive analytics solutions in line with business objectives, engaging predictive modeling, data mining, segmentation and other statistical analyses to optimize organization's performance
- Working with large and complex datasets using existing analytics platform, identifying ways to improve data quality
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in delivering data analytics requirement, alongside implementing analytics best practices and improving decision making through advanced statistical techniques and concepts.
- Support PoCs in areas of data analytics solution design, implementation and evaluation to help drive business growth and impact strategic decisions
- Support thought leadership strategies and perspectives around appropriate statistical analyses to respective audiences
- Bachelor/ Masters in Statistics / Computer Science / Analytics with at least 4 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Strong Applied Statistics capabilities. Including excellent understanding of Machine Learning techniques and algorithms
- R / Python experience
- Ability to build highly scalable solutions and working with large data sets
- Strong communicator with the ability to work with cross functional teams
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ashley Lim May Ping
EA Registration Number: R1106979
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105