Our client one of Thailand's strongest and number 1 life assurance company via product and service innovation, and multi-distribution system who aims to correctly satisfy the needs of all customer groups. They are now looking for Data Scientist to join their team.
· Develops and executes statistical analyses to meet business objectives and goals which include but not limited to cross-sell, up-sell, decision-tree, next-best-offer analyses, predictive underwriting (involved risk scoring), fraud/abuse claim detection, and customer/agent segmentations
· Perform the data processing of the pre-modeling/pre-scoring data preparation
· Develop models employing appropriate statistical and machine-learning techniques/methods such as Multivariate Regression, GLMs, clustering, decision-trees, random forest etc. using baseSAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, or Python under the supervision of a senior data scientist
· Provide results of analyses to the senior data miner
· Maintain and enhance insight and campaign data marts used for statistical modeling
· Capture analytical requirements that the current information from source systems do not support in order to provide additional business inputs to the Enterprise Data Warehouse project after enterprise data warehouse go-lives as well as implement the solution
· Male/ female, age 25-35 years old
· Master's degree in Statistics, Decision Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field is preferred
· Coding skills in SAS software (BaseSAS, SAS/STAT, and SAS macro coding) or Python is a must
· At least 2 years of work experience in Retail Industry is preferred
· At least 5 years of work experience in statistical modeling with knowledge of different kinds of regression, Chi-Square Test, T-Test
· Proficient in English and Thai: Reading, Writing, Conversing
· Strong statistical background and analytical skills
· SQL query skill on any kind of database is preferred
What's on Offer:
· Great package with other benefits.
· Challenging role to enhance your career in Thailand's Life Assurance company
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.