DATA ENGINEER- BIG DATA
A leading financial institution is looking for a Data Engineer (Big Data) to join them.
- End to end support of large-scale complex data platform using Big Data technologies from design to deployment to debugging
- Drive projects through competent support of data engineering-related matters
- Develop supporting resources and tools to ensure effective management and operation of Big Data architecture on-premise, cloud and/or hybrid infrastructure
- Devise ways to promote stability, efficiency, and scalability of platform.
- Engage with stakeholders within the team and with cross functional business units on requirements.
- Relevant qualifications in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines with at least 5 years of experience in Data Engineering and competency in Big Data
- Strong programming skills
- Experience on Big Data Technologies: Apache Spark, Kafka, Hive, HBase, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com. Thank you!
Ashley Lim May Ping
EA Registration Number: R1106979
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105