Our client a leading insurance company in Thailand who is looking for a Data Engineer. With this opportunity, you will be a part of a global organization; therefore, experience in working in the international environment will be a plus.
- Transform data into a format that can be easily analyzed to support management decisions and marketing.
- Develop, maintain, and test infrastructures for data generation.
- In charge of architecting solutions on data.
- Develop big data solutions
- Retrieve, prepare, and process a rich data variety of data sources
- A degree in Data Science, Engineering, Statistics, Operation Research or equivalent with at least 1 years of work experience
- Advanced knowledge of machine learning and big data analytics
- Familiar with unstructured data, NLP, Text Mining, Graph Theory, Deep Learning
- Technical Skills: Python, R, Tableau,SQL
- Experience with Hadoop, PySpark, Hive, Kafka, Scala, Hive, Impala etc.
- Experience with Azue Clound service data technologies is a plus
- Proactive personality with initiative, resourceful, enthusiasm, and able to think on his own idea
- Strong capabilities to communicate clearly both in writing and presentations in Thai and English
What we offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in a stable international organization
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.