Our leading chemicals client is looking for an experienced Data Architect to join their new Digital Transformation team. This role is responsible for Data management and architecture to form a strong data structure for the new team.
- Defines how data will be stored, integrated and managed using Big Data programming languages and technology
- Understands latest analytics tools and technologies and determines fit with current architecture
- Collaborate with technical teams to develop and maintain a flexible framework
- Manages programming, documentation, testing and debugging of applications
- Interacts with data engineers, data scientists and business unit members to understand how data needs to be converted, loaded and presented
- Create and maintain vendor relationships to stay abreast with latest big data technology and solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Engineering, Engineering or related quantitative subjects
- More than 5 years of related experience
- Clear understanding of tech stack required for analytics and enterprise systems
- Experience in at least two of the following: Hadoop, Map Reduce, Pig, Hive, Java, Python, R & SQL would be helpful
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
What we offer;
- Great package with other benefits. (Same benefits as permanent roles)
- Challenging role with the minimum of 2 years contract.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.