Are you tech savvy with great people skills? If you are then we may have the perfect permanent opportunity based in Putney (South West London) as an Data Architect.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a solid team where you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the company's data, as well as developing strategies for the collection, transformation, storage, security and availability of data.
Skills and experience -
At least 6 years commercial experience in:
- Data Modelling (e.g. ERD, UML, Star Schema) and Data Modelling tools (e.g. ERWin, Enterprise Architect, Visio)
- Database Architecture
- Data Management
- Reference and Master Data Management
- Meta-Data Management
- RDBMS (Microsoft SQL Server)
- ETL (e.g. SSIS)
- Data Warehouse (e.g. SSAS)
At least 2 years commercial experience in:
- NoSQL Databases Technologies (e.g. DocumentDB, GraphDB, ClickStream, Event)
- Cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure, AWS)
My client is offering an exceptional working environment with some really great benefits.
£70k - £80k plus an competitive package
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply directly or for more information please contact Daniel at Argyll Scott