Argyll Scott is working with our client to find their Senior Data Architect who can design, develop and maintain the Data Warehouse and Data Marts to support business reporting and analytical requirements. This is a full-time, full benefits eligible role. Some off-hour support on nights and weekends may be required.
Who You Are:
- You have strong experience and proficiency with ETL architecture, best practices particularly in Informatica PowerCenter (required), SAP Data Services and/or other related applications.
- You have advanced knowledge of SQL with experienced in SQL query tuning (required).
- You understand database structures and has used databases such as: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and/or other related databases (required).
- You have knowledge of Enterprise Systems such as Oracle EBS or similar systems (required).
- If you have experience with packaged business intelligence solutions such as: Noetix Analytics, NoetixViews, or other related packages would be highly desirable
- You must have experience with a business intelligence tool such as SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform
- You have knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, Spark and/or other related programming languages (desirable).
- You are exposed to Big Data technologies such as Hadoop or NoSQL, as well as Data Science concepts and sentiment analysis
What You'll Do:
- Develop, track and report status of work plans for assigned projects and tasks
- Execute stakeholders' requirements into reporting deliverables
- Maintain and enhance the analytical procedures, data models, and structures to meet business needs
- Work with the BI team and business partners to validate rules regarding data integrity and data quality as it relates to the impact on business requirements
- Monitor the timely flow of data into the data warehouse for business intelligence IT partners for use in reporting
- Utilizing tools such as TOAD, SQL, and other reporting tools, to provide deep dive data analysis
- Collaborate with the team to develop ETL architecture, standards, best practices and governance processes
- Create and maintain accurate and complete documentation of the Data Warehouse environment
- Maintain an understanding of current BI technology and keep up with industry trends
What you'll get:
- Training programs
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Friendly working environment and chance to work with regional team in the US
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.