Argyll Scott is working with a client in the health industry who is now looking for a data and business intelligence expert to come and help ensure the effectiveness of data services operation to users, set an monitor data standards and quality and make sure they align with he company policies and Thai Law.
The successful candidate will lead and manage database management system, data warehouse BI services, reporting services, and all data related projects.
What you will do:
- Manage and ensure of information security compliance to the company's policies and Thai Law
- Set and monitor data standards and quality throughout the organization.
- Lead and manage database management system, data warehouse system, business intelligence services, reporting services, as well as review all related data project contracts and provide recommendations for vendor deliverables.
- Design and implement the information management strategy and associated solutions across the enterprise to an organization in achieving department and hospital strategic goals.
- Set data standards, data security data architecture, data modeling, data management, data integration, data warehousing and data analytics.
Who you are:
- At least 8 years' experiences as Information Management and Enterprise Database System Management.
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Architect, Solution Architect or System Architect.
- Expertise in the following technologies:
- SQL Server 2008 or higher
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- SQL Reporting Services
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Bachelor Degree or higher, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills both in English and Thai
- Well organized, time management skills and a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain cordial relationships with team members, internal customers and vendors, and act as a facilitator between these different parties as required.
- Experienced in Technical Consultant or IT Professional Service Provider would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Opportunity to grow with a well designed team
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.