Data Analytics Engineer
Our client is leading Engineering Technology company with strong global presence and is looking for a Data Analytics Engineer to join their team.
- Engage multidisciplinary approach to business / projects leveraging on technical, analytics and business knowledge
- Partner with stakeholders to create the best data-driven solutions to meet their needs
- Use a mix of data analytics tools and languages to achieve results, including AI-based learning algorithms
- Embrace an environment that supports innovation and process improvements
- Support development of new data and analytics sources
- Support businesses in identification or new trends and products In line with business units' objectives
- Masters/ PhD in Engineering / Computer Science / Mathematics/ Statistics or equivalent
- Expertise in Decision Processes, deep learning and reinforcement learning
- Exposure to AI concepts and techniques
- Good programming skills (Eg. Python, C++, Java, SQL, etc)
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work in a multicultural and international environment
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Ashley Lim May Ping
EA Registration Number: R1106979
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105