You will be leading a team within the Business Project Management team. Your main responsibilities include:
- Define the project scope
- Lead the gathering, prioritising and validation of business requirements through interviews, workshops, working sessions (e.g. brainstorming sessions), and from other information and documents.
- Ensure project outcome meets business needs and is scalable for regional expansion
- For projects related to delivery of IT solutions, act as a liaison between the regional business and GTO teams to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions
- Manage, plan, prioritise and organise project activities
- Develop business project plans/schedules while balancing business needs and expectations.
- Identify and manage business stakeholders.
- Identify and manage business project team to major milestones.
- Define project roles and obtain key business personnel to support project roles.
- Prioritise and delegate key project tasks to team members.
- Identify and manage project risks throughout the life of the project.
- Preparation of training materials or overseeing the preparation of training materials.
- Clear and regular communication on project activities
- Communicate to management and stakeholders to provide clarity in the project scope, timelines, risk, benefits across the project life cycle on a regular basis.
- Champion business change management, ensuring the business is prepared for the change.
- Work or liaise effectively with business departments.
- Develop project documentation
- Write formal business requirements documents for projects/enhancements.
- Map as-is and to-be processes, design new business processes and re-engineer existing business processes, and define operational process metrics.
- Assist business units in creating quality documents required for project approvals.
- Partner with the business to create documentation for Senior Management on selected projects.
- Develop and maintain issue logs to ensure accountability for resolution of key issues.
- Drives project delivery teams and vendors effectively to achieve project deliverables and ensure project is delivered on schedule.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional qualifications with at least 12 years of working experience in banking industry, preferably with business / functional knowledge; of which at least 5 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in Advanced Analytics and Data Management is required
- Experience in facilitating the rollout of Asset Management digital projects will be preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action.
- Good team player who possesses drive and initiative.
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to effectively interact with different stakeholders and external vendors, able to work independently under pressure.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Simon Ackland at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 6797 8364 for a confidential discussion
EA Registration Number: R1652848
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105