Our client, a global commercial solutions company is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join them. As part of the Team, you will work with stakeholders in the identification of business challenges where analytics solutions can be useful in overcoming these challenges.
- Support analytics practices to improve marketing and loyalty programmes, optimizing effectivene efficiency of the business group
- Drive data management and mining projects, including identification of trends and potential
- Working with business units to share findings, as well as providing recommendations where relevant.
- Support visualization and management reporting tools like Tableau
- Design and execute data driven solutions to increase productivity
- Strong background in Data Analytics and good knowlegde in R / Python , preferably Tableau
- Excellent ability to analyse and identify key trends, translating them to business ideas and strategies to respective business groups
- Coding knowledge in SQL
- Usage of leading analytical software tools, database environment and reporting tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Ashley Lim May Ping
EA Registration Number: R1106979
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105