A global leading organization in the Logistics Industry is seeking a Data Analyst to join them.
- Manage full lifecycle of data analytics from gathering of user requirements to designing and implementation of business and analytics solutions
- Identify data using statistical techniques and provide business with findings
- Support and contribute to database implementation and systems, devising strategies to promote continuous improvement
- Devise methods and strategies to extract and obtain data, using them to obtain business insights
- Translate finds through relevant visualization technologies for business reporting and support decision making processes
- Possess minimally a degree with prior experience in data analysis and data analytics
- Handled end to end data analytics solutions in a complex environment
- Knowledge in data analytics methods and technologies / tools - ETL, OLAP, PowerBI, SQL, Cloud, R, Python, and data statistical tools, etc
- Well versed in data architecture, warehousing and programming
- Strong track record in analytics projects
- As a key point of contact between technical team and business units, strong interpersonal skills are necessary
- Ability to think out of the box
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Ashley Lim May Ping
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.