Argyll Scott is looking for a Cyber Security Manager for one of our clients who is a well-known organization. The successful candidate should have good knowledge and understanding in IT security concept and hands on experience in penetration testing process.
I am looking to speak with candidate who has the following:
· Provide security control on IT platform
· Work closely with head of IT security to develop a security program in order to identify risk and support the upcoming incident.
· Design, Develop and implement security framework
· Evaluate the design of security procedures and products
· Support security infrastructure such as logging, monitoring, IDS, IPS
· At least 8 years' experience as a Cyber Security/ Information Security (Experience in Banking or Financial sector is a plus)
· Fundamental or in-depth knowledge in cryptography and Information security
· Good knowledge and experience in network security/ information security best practice and principals
· IT Security best practice such as ISO27001, NIST, FFIC Cyber Security framework, etc
· Penetration testing
· CISSP, CEH, ECC, Security+ or any other IT Security certificates is a plus
If you would like to find out more about the role, please apply of call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.