Our client is leading car sharing company with presence throughout the country. They are currently looking for an "Customer Service Manager" to oversee their customer service and general operations, leading a team up to 10 personnel. The person will assist management team and provide the best customer experience to users and clients. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their support team in order to support the projected demand.
The "Customer Service Manager" will focus on dealing with all types of customers mainly from customers who uses our client application. The candidate will focus on setting SOP and maintaining the highest standard of customer service operation in order to satisfy the needs of clients and be able to handles issues on the spot.
- To maximize customer satisfaction and responsible for the customer happiness and manage expectation of service with clients.
- Handles customer complaints and able to solve general issues on spot. Collect data and complaints in order to report to management team in order to solve future problems.
- Leads team of up to 10 personnel from both internal and external team members.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with partners and become the brand ambassador of the company.
- Set up high quality SOP and implement for the customer service team.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze data and present issues and feedback to management team.
- Able to manage both internal and outsource personnel.
- Grow the portfolio by working with partners.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- At least 5-7 years of direct experience in customer service/call center management. Experience in start up, insurance, or car leasing customer service is a plus
- Experience in leading team.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at firstname.lastname@example.org, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.