Our client is a global leading manufacturer in FMCG with strong presence all over the world with the headquarter in UK. Their products are sold in 200 countries. As result of business growth, they are actively looking for Customer Service Manager
As a Customer Service Manager, you will report to Planning & Logistics Manager and be responsible for managing customer service team including:
- Manage demand into factory and ensure the demand planning meets the standards by using appropriate system and procedures.
- Drive S&OP process with the global market and be the stakeholder of internal S&OP process.
- Monitor and report on customer service issues
- Ensure Planning data is maintained to a high standard in the system and effective MRP Planning with capacity constrain
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, and Logistics.
- Experience working in manufacturing environment and deal with complex issue.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in planning and customer service
- Strong knowledge in MRP, Sales & Operation Planning
- Strong leadership, Well-organized and result-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in English for both writing and speaking
- Proficiency in ERP program SAP users will be preferred
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2571 for a confidential discussion.