Customer Relationship Specialist
Objective: You will be in charge of developing long-term relationship of clients with the brand. You will work closely with the Marketing team and Sales team to act together to achieve store objectives. You will be a brand's representative of Customer Service Values, as a mindset and recognizing Sales Advisor who deliver service to impress customer.
· Able to understand customer life cycle and how to engage them with the Brand.
· In charge of driving overall customer retention, cross-selling and recruitment by working with Sales Advisors.
· Process clienteling projects in boutique with Marketing team.
· Able to build client-centric culture in the boutique
· Be the main advisor and follow all customer requests and provide feedback.
· Work closely with Marketing team to define target lest of boutique activities and events.
· Support management team in assist customer service values as mindset.
· Give inputs from the boutique to marketing team.
· Only Thai nationality can apply.
· Minimum bachelor degree is required.
· Experienced working in Luxury industry or related field minimum 2 years.
· Detail-minded, and flexible at work.
· Self-motivated and independent but also a good team player
· Understanding of brand's culture and values.
· Service oriented, Strong interest in relationships with customer.
· Must have training and communication skills.
· Must be good in English both in writing and speaking.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.