Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end luxury retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. They are currently looking for a Customer Relations Management Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
- To ensure full and clear database maintenance by inputting and updating customers' data to the CRM portal for Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and Southeast Asia
- To prepare regular reports and analysis to the regional office and HQ
- To implement VIP targeted CRM programs and events, and to gather feedback from stores in a timely manner
- To generate ideas and implement CRM campaigns to recruit new customers and strengthen existing loyal customers database
- To explore suitable databases in the region for the brand to collaborate with
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in CRM or marketing
- Experience in CRM analysis and consumer behaviour research
- Able to lead project from planning to execution
- Creative, proactive and able to work within a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.