Our client is an established InsurTech business. They are using smart technologies to make insurance digital. Automated processes will make insurance purchasing process convenient and affordable, overall improve the customer experience. They are looking to hire a senior Customer Experience candidate, minimum 6 years of experience in CX/ Customer Services & Design, with a good understanding and appreciation for new technology.
- Customer-obsessed and service-oriented individual with strong growth mindset to be able to drive customer engagement and cross sell with a foundation of great customer experience.
- Deep understanding of customer journey and customers emotions at different touch points in a consumer environment, especially in self service oriented organisations (mobile and web only) with an up to date appreciation of technology to service and engage customers
- Customer Experience ability to rapidly translate customer feedback in product and service requirements in a technical context
- Risk-based decision maker with good understanding of customer service and customer experience specific risk & control mechanism to be able to document, review and manage change of the controls according to regulatory requirements / business policies
- Empowering people manager and team player
- Design, manage and integrate all direct customer service touch points with a strong focus on mobile and web self-servicing and implement changes (system/process/culture) to deliver consistent excellent experience.
- Build and engage customer communities
- Drive customer onboarding, engagement & cross sell
- Business owner of CRM system (Sales Force) and guardian of customer data to effectively enable the data and analytics team
- Manage customer relationship team / people
- Min 6 years of experience in Customer Experience/ Product owner role, with strong understanding and appreciation for new Technology.
If you are suitable, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 67978330 for a confidential chat.
EA Registration Number: R1989460
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8105