Our client is a fast growing Insurtech business with strong presence in Asia. They are looking to hire a Head of Customer Experience for their Singapore office. Ideal candidate will need to have a minimum of 10 years experience in Banking or Insurance business, with strong leadership and project management skills. You will be in charge of UX projects and work with IT team for a seamless front end design.
- Oversees and plays an integral part in the development and implementation of CX strategy and plans, ensuring all areas of the business from product proposition development, digital and channel services, sales and marketing, branding and communications, customer communications and contact points, claims and operations are interrelated and integrated to relay one seamless CX.
- Collected, analysed and disseminated customer feedback into the business for consideration / execution and delivery.
- Manages the ongoing synthesis of relevant Customer data, business analytics and intelligence, to increase effectiveness and efficiency, vision and principles and uplift CX and Customer Loyalty.
- Designs and develops best in class digital customer experiences across all technology driven interfaces.
- Manages all user experience, working with IT to ensure simplicity of all front end design, and that the customer is at the heart of all design.
- Manages customer communication touchpoints including but not limited to service & customer information emails, app communications, Chatbot & LiveChat.
- Manages the Service Call Centre, ensuring customer service levels are kept above industry benchmarks. Further, the role ensures the right protocols/procedures for front-line facing employees to enhance the customer experience.
- Bachelor's or master degree in business, marketing, communications, PR or related field.
- A 10+ year career in Banks or Insurance companies, preferably spanning both line and staff functions, with demonstrable operational and public-facing results.
- Proven experience in transforming customer operations and services, leading to measurable improvement in the end-to-end customer experience, preferably along with a reduction in related expenses.
- Experience influencing large customer-facing teams with metrics that demonstrate improvements in both customer satisfaction and cost management.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Ability to oversee customer research and analysis, able to develop, implement, and cause adjustment to functional strategies and plans to ensure competitive pricing, customer satisfaction, innovative product development.
- Experience managing CX/CS projects
- Ability to oversee the development and initial implementation of UX opportunities that meet the growth objectives of the business.
- Ability to manage performance data, analyse and report results e.g. NPS, CXI and recommends/takes corrective actions to ensure the achievement of mission and CX objectives.
- Ability to people manage and lead a large team as well as projects
- Strong digital know how
EA Registration Number: R1989460
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8105