A rapidly E-commerce company is looking for CTO based in Bangkok, Thailand. This role is responsible for the entire technology group and required to manage the technology organization as a whole to deliver an efficient engineering release and operational process.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure alignment between all technology functions and Product and Business functions, removing any blockers which might surface
- Provide direction for Engineering leadership who leads an agile team to build / develop features and technologies across various aspects of the Java stack, primarily focused on Spring Boot and Spring Cloud / NetflixOSS
- Provide direction for Technical Operations leadership who is responsible for a Kubernetes based platform facilitating CI/CD deployments, both on premises and on a multi-cloud infrastructure. (AWS and GCP)
- Possess an understanding of cloud-native architectures, and be familiar with implementations involving service discovery, circuit breakers, client side load balancing, and other architectural patterns related to elastic infrastructure
- Participate in, and create, a company culture which attracts, retains, and coaches other technical leaders.
- Provide specific technology expertise to help drive innovation, identify emerging technologies to create leading edge banking products
- Manage the overall technology budget for the country
- Manage overall responsibility of KPI's, delivery plan, change management across all technology functions
- Work with the leadership team to set and achieve business objectives
- Maintain excellent internal and external relationships to the highest standard
Key Responsibilities :
- Degree in a technology related discipline or equivalent work experience, with a strong understanding of business
- Excellent communication skills, and demonstrates a high level of EQ and IQ combined with an understanding of the industry trends
- At least 10 years in a fast-paced technology company, with prior experience in building, releasing, and operating systems from development to production
- Extensive experience managing a development and operations teams of over 300 people
- Must partner closely with Product Owners to partner and support roadmaps.
- Experience working in a multi-national company
- Proven experience building technology teams, and is known as an industry thought leader that establishes a "gravity" that attracts talent, and is able to leverage this toward an effective talent acquisition strategy
- Previous experience in a start-up environment, or a co-founder of a technology company considered a bonus
- Able to build strong working relationships with different types of external partners and clients
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.