Our client, a financial services company is looking for a CRM Manager, to work closely with the Director on devising customer engagement strategies, marketing campaigns etc.
· Develop and execute CRM strategies with different teams to deepen relationship with customers
· Promote customer engagement strategies to increasing loyalty, leading to higher sales and revenue
· Cultivate consumer insights through effective segmentation to support CRM strategy
· Design, implement, and execute campaigns to drive retention and reduce attrition rates, identifying leads and build loyalty
· Work with internal stakeholders in polishing customer journey experience
· A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or related fields
· Over 5 years of consumer or financial services marketing experience
· Strong understanding of customer acquisition, database marketing, segmentation, and engagement
· Excellent proficiency in Cantonese and English speaking and writing.
· Independent and proactive, yet still a good team-player
· Driven, Creative, and good problem-solving skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.