Our client is a leading international branded goods company who focuses on the development and care of a few global consumer brands with products that are simple part of everyday life. They are looking for talented professionals to join their team!
Analytic and Technical part (60%)
- Lead Database integration platform : Implementation
- Work from learning, price, feasibility, requirement, implementing, optimizing and report.
- Lead Database migration and segmentation for 2018 and 2019
- Lead monthly CRM report presentation and analysis
- Lead data management and utilize the CRM.
Strategic planning (20%)
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture
- Lead CRM 2019 plan using budget forecasting
- Lead CRM acquisition, convert and retention plan and implementation on 2018
Collaboration Local and GBU - internal and outsource (20%)
- Lead Website registration implementation
- Activate CRM platform from concept paper to performance report.
- Work with Local Digital Agencies to manage database platform and implementing system, content, and activities.
- Lead to implement Crisis Management Guideline
- Work closely with e-commerce team to align with monthly sale objective and plan
- Oversee and develop monthly CRM material
- Mange budget for CRM to fit with current situation and achieve the goal
- Support LINE@ registration
- Bachelor's degree in any related fields.
- Overall 5 years of experience with at least 3 years of experience in CRM Management in Retail or FMCG business.
- Having an experience in data management and customer management.
- Experience in online CRM and Office CRM is a plus.
- Good in English communication.
- Strong in analytical thinking and has a passion in data analysis.
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot table)
- Able to work independent and work well as a team.
What's on the offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in management level
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.