Credit Controller (Manager)
Our client is a world leading international company and expert in food and beverage. Having strong connecting and multiple offices worldwide.
They are looking for a Credit Controller who have solid track record in account receivable and heavily hands on to get the job done. They need someone who is very dynamics and can fit well with international culture while drive the company and growing with company for long-term.
* Overall supervise team on accounting operation manage all activities, preliminary support SAP and day to day operation solving issue.
* Ensure smooth and timely collection process, dishonored cheques or outstanding payment are processed as per sales & credit policy.
* Review AR collection and credit note for goods return
* Ensure smooth and timely complete activities relate to month end closing and reporting
* Work closely with sales team to improve and support on sales related area. Follow-up on customer bank guarantee and chase up customer payment.
* Review Credit limit as per sales & credit policy and as per authority matrix
* Prepare credit retention hold and release order to sales team
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 3 -5 years work experience irelate to AR collection and credit control.
- Good communication and persuasion skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to work independently under considerable pressure with tight deadline,
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, able to influence management
- Mature, dynamic, self-motivated and trustworthy
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.