Our client is one of leading FMCG company, which focus on beverage products for local and international market with high portfolio in consumer gods. They are now looking for a talented Credit Controller and Collection to be a key personnel in ensuring collection problem cases are closely followed and managing for collection matter.
This position is suits for a good leader who has passion to achieve credit & collection KP, commercial mindset and Strong in negotiation and people management skill.
This job comes a great product offering across multiple brands this is an excellent opportunity for you!
- Ensure that collection problem cases are closely followed.
- Manage for Collection report and documentation.
- Manage customer credit profiles.
- Assist to analyze/review credit recommendations, ensuring consistency and understanding in each application, and escalate accordingly.
- Assist in facilitating resolution for DSO Improvement.
- Attempt to visit the customers to establish relations.
- Manage the application of late fees (interest charge) and bank fee.
- Performs additional duties and special projects upon request.
Applying for this job:
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your with your current salary detail and expectations
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.