We are recruiting for a uniquely talented a Creative Designer to join our creative team. The
ideal candidate would have:
* Support our prestigious client with its vast initiatives and rollout of their
initiatives/projects throughout the year.
* Develop the overall layout, designs, artwork and formats for corporate adverts,
brochures, mailers, corporate reports, infographics, events branding, external signage
and office branding for all the luxury brands that we work with.
* Create designs, concepts, rationale and sample layouts for all creative artworks
based on knowledge of layout principles including translations across ATL and BTL
advertising campaigns for luxury hospitality clients
* Develop, design and build of HTML mailers, newsletters, web banners and basic
animations; based on knowledge of HTML process, structural limitations, and webfinal designs for print and/or presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text
format and scaling images for print production.
* Coordinate with our approved printing and production suppliers and stand contractors; preparing specifications, material selection, and proofing samples
* Be prepared to work outside of normal office hours and off site at other locations (including other business parks) as an when projects require such support.
* Meet creative standards and challenge briefs in order to deliver original creative work that help the business in achieving better results as we have very high expectation in terms of attention to detail.
* Minimum of 2 years of of experience
* A excellent use of graphic design skills in the Adobe Creative Suite
* A passion for luxury brands is a MUST
* A passion for creative design within the luxury brand sectors is a MUST
* Attention to details is a MUST
* A passion for elegant design