Our client is a leading food company that has grown massively in the market in the last decade. They have shown strength through being the market leader in numerous categories as well as having well known marketing campaigns. They are currently looking for a high caliber and passionate Corporate Marketing Manager to lead their marketing team
Reporting to the Sales Director, you are accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Promotion Planning - Initiate and establish promotional grid (with Sales Management); provide guidance on timetable/execution Financial/P&L
- Planning - Monthly budget updates; manage multiple P&L's
- Advertising - Provide guidance on creative and media strategy, manage media spending for each brand
- On-going Business - Manage existing business, work with trade marketing to help in the brainstorming of account-specific programs; develop contingency plans for volume needs
- New Product Development - Oversee entire process; approval of launch plans, planogram strategies, concepts and PR plan; provide timetable/execution guidance
- Be a leader in category who can create the best strategy and market development plan to expand the business in HORECA channel.
- Managing and Developing Team- Responsible for Management of staff
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in related field
- Good influencer and dynamic person who is looking for a new challenge
- At least 5 years' direct experience in related to Food or FMCG in HORECA channel
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Nielsen or another analytical skill
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul on 02-107-2596 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.