Our client is a Hong Kong listed company serving over 1 billion users worldwide. They aim to expand from online to offline world and let a more diverse forms of beauty in real life for broader audience experience.
- Degree holding in law, LD, JD, and LLM are preferable
- Minimum 8 years of legal work experience
- Solid understanding in internet enterprise and have experience in providing legal service/advisory
- a collegiate team player who can effectively communicate and compromise with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds
- Conduct and implement overall legal risk prevention and control mechanism
- Provide legal advise and facilitate corporate transactions
- Guide, lead and implement the review of various overseas documents and legal practice of team members and conduct training
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.