A growing European Manufacturing MNC with global presence is currently seeking for a Corporate Finance Controller to join their global and dynamic team.
As Corporate Finance Controller, you will manage multiple projects and stakeholders across regions and functions. ou'll work in a global and dynamic environment.
- Manage and support New Markets in pursuit of financial targets through in-depth analysis and sharing of financial knowledge.
- Collect, consolidate, analyze numbers
- Drive, coordinate and lead strategic plans, budgets and forecast in collaboration with local management team.
- Co-ordinate, manage and support various projects and strategic activities.
- Support Group Controlling in various projects and preparations for monthly and quarterly reports
- Analyze processes and procedures vs internal and external benchmark and support implementation.
- Ad-hoc tasks occurring from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or equivalent in accounting or related discipline
- Min 6-8 years of related work experience is required
- Strong analytical skills
- MS Excel, JDE, Oracle, SAP and/or Hyperion experience is preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.