Our client, a leading consumer MNC group is now searching a creative, strategic, digital-savvy and forward-thinking Corporate Communications Director. Reports to the Managing Director Hong Kong and leads a team of 4-5.
· Develop and define corporate communication plan and ensure external and internal communication is in line with company strategy
· Be a key figure in maintaining the reputation and attitude of the group, as well as partnering with different stakeholders
· Identify and sustain a close relation with partners including but not limited to media, journalists, influencers etc
· Develop CSR strategy through partnering with groups including NGOs
· Manage PR affairs and relations, as well as producing breakthrough content in maintaining brand awareness
· Produce and support top quality breakthrough content for different media platforms including print and social media
· Manage and develop the team, taking a significant role for their growth and goals
· Over 15 years of work experience in strategy and communications, preferably within retail or consumer industry
· Bachelor's degree in public relations, marketing and/or related fields
· Experienced in different media platforms including online and being a company spokesperson
· Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
· Proven track record in translating business objectives and communication strategies internally leading to effective business performance
· Ability to manage stakeholders from different levels
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.