Would you like the chance to work as an accounting assistant for a London-based multinational media company? If so, this 9-month contract could be ideal to broaden your accounting skills.
The suitable candidate for this role is a part-qualified or newly-qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA student. The company is looking for a temporary accounting assistant who is immediately available. Desired experience in the following:
- Fixed asset accounting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- SAP experience or similar accounting software
- Exposure to controls procedures and implementation
- Experience with multicurrencies
- Prior exposure to media/retail/advertising industry
- Month-end routines
Additional desirable qualities:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, particularly with non-finance personnel
- Flexible team player
- Motivated by a challenging, high-energy environment
- Good time management
The office is based in Chiswick and the pay is 200 - 250 p/day (depending on experience).