- Lead insights team for commercial supports on JV organization in the scope of Consumer and Shopper insights for usage of insights in decision-making throughout the organization
- Provide analysis base on insights to support sales & marketing in strategic plans and AOPs
- Provide the evaluation of promotions towards the objectives and provide insight based recommendation
- Add value to knowledge sharing by connecting the dots about the shopper and customer to show cumulative knowledge.
- Support CU on shopper research and led local shopper research when required
- Research Agency Management and manage project within approved budget
- Understands and interprets research methodologies and results to ensure timeline, accurate and effective insights as the basis for decision-making across core research disciplines of
- Continuous data (e.g. retail audit, consumer panels and brand tracking)
- Ad hoc consumer studies (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Secondary data source - published data and reports
- Serve as the shopper "navigator" by providing thought partnership with category, trade marketing and providing a holistic view of the shopper by category/customer
- Communicate and embed learning to increase the impact of shopper insights into action by making them relevant to the Sales/Customer strategy.
- Monitor and track brand/pack/price/distribution performance for all channel of distribution
- Bachelor or Master in marketing, business, or related fields
- Over 3 years of proven experience in insights and or research fields (Tracking and Quantitative skills)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- FMCG knowledge is a must
- Excellent communicator
- Computer literature in Microsoft office and SPSS
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.