A Global healthcare consultancy is seeking an independent and proactive consultant to spearhead the Singapore office.
- Work as a team member/project manager on all consultancy projects, such as:
- Develop market access strategies
- Build capabilities in the region with expert market knowledge
- Lead sales initiatives and processes using business insight
- Engage and seek new clients and business opportunities in the APAC region while maintaining excellent relationships with current business partners
- Conduct data analysis of market
- Lead Singapore recruitment and staff management. Mentor, train and build the Singapore structure
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field or public health
- 3-5 years in healthcare/ lifescience consulting
- 2-3 years in research/pharma /medical devices
- Strong business development skills and ability to engage KOLs
- MUST have experience in at least one region outside APAC (North America/Europe)
- Great presentation skills
For more information call me on +65 31573022 or email your updated CV, current salary and notice period to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.