Our Client is a leading UK wealth management company and they are currently expending their compliance team.
* Develop and modify compliance framework and conduct regulatory rules and requirements to all on-going requirements of AML and Data Protection legislation.
* Govern the process for analyzing publications from regulatory bodies (including SFC, CIB, MPFSA, IA etc) and assess their impact to the company.
* Advise business on necessary changes and oversee the implementation of the required changes.
* Provide compliance consultancy services to the Head of Business, Partners and Staff in Hong Kong.
* Conduct orientation and refresher training to the Partnership and the staff regarding compliance and Anti-Money Laundry (AML) matters.
* Ensure key regulatory policies and protocols are complied with by managing a programme of thematic compliance reviews.
* Keep compliance manager informed of any key compliance matters identified during reviews.
* Perform AML reviews to validate the effectiveness of the first line of defense on a regular basis
* Review the client files of high risk clients
* Handle licensing applications
* Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
* Excellent analytical skills and ability to applying analytical skills in a regulatory context
* Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office applications
* Strong planning and organisation skills. Experience of assessing conflicting demands and prioritizing work appropriately to meet deadlines
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.