- Advise various business units on regulatory changes/updates from MAS, SGX and other regulatory bodies
- To anticipate potential risk change on regulatory compliance matters and highlight the impacts to the relevant business units
- Identify measures to mitigate regulatory risk and breaches
- Compliance review on existing frameworks and ensure continuous updates on compliance policies in accordance to MAS regulations
- Liaise with senior stakeholders in the business as well as other relevant functions to ensure efficiency in compliance measures and controls
- Assist in maintaining and updating compliance policies according to industry best practice
- Prepare training materials and conduct trainings to all employees
- Keep abreast of market trends and new regulations that would impact the business such as Anti bribery and Corruption, Personal Data and Protection Act etc
- Recognised Degree; minimally 4-5 years of working experience in regulatory & general compliance related work (especially in funds management/asset management/CMS Licensees); Those with further years of experience will be considered for a senior role
- In depth understanding of APAC's regulatory landscape
- Interest in pursuing long term career within compliance function
- Self-starter;Team player; keen in learning opportunities
If you are up for the challenge and believe you have the motivation and skills to excel in the role, please apply with your updated resume.
All shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1871479
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105