- Work directly with the Group Managing Director; primarily to identify applicable regulatory changes in MAS regulations, AML, FATCA, CRS and operationalise the policies
- MAS Liaison Officer
- Perform client due diligence, onboarding, periodic review and risk assessment for the group
- Ability to review AML risk in complex structures and propose mitigation solutions
- Provide compliance advise and ensure group policies are adhered
- Prepare training materials and conduct trainings to all employees
- Keep abreast of market trends and new regulations that would impact the business such as Anti bribery and Corruption, Personal Data and Protection Act etc.
- Recognised Degree; minimally 5-7 years of working experience in AML/CFT & general compliance related work (especially in private bank/trust businesses); Those with further years of experience will be considered for a senior role
- In depth understanding of AML risk and mitigation solutions within complex structures
- Interest in pursuing long term career within compliance function
- Self-starter;Team player; keen in learning opportunities
If you are up for the challenge and believe you have the motivation and skills to excel in the role, please send in your updated resume to email@example.com
All shortlisted candidates will be notified
*For confidential discussion on active opportunities in the Market within compliance function or find out more about this role - please reach out directly to Janice at 6597 5174
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.