- Develop and oversee the implementation of an effective sales governance and control framework in order to mitigate regulatory, market conduct and compliance risks.
- Review sales and marketing materials to ensure that the contents are accurate without misleading information, also aligned with SFA/FAA regulations
- Take on new regulatory projects, inclusive of escalation of compliance and regulatory issues, process improvement projects, revision of SOPs and system enhancement projects within the stipulated time line.
- Develop and coach junior team members to enhance their technical competency and personal effectiveness
- Bachelor Degree from reputable universities; compliance certifications are a plus.
- Minimum 5-7 years of working experience in Compliance position relevant to the insurance / financial sector. Candidates with Distribution Management experience will have an advantage
- Strong knowledge of life insurance products
- Able to interact effectively across different business stakeholders and compliance functions. Good communication skills
- Committed and conscientious personality. Takes ownership and responsibility to drive projects and bring it through to fruition
- Self-Driven, IT Savvy
For further information, please contact Janice at 6597 5174/9234 5257 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1871479
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105