Argyll Scott is partnering with a regional insurance group to look for a high caliber Compliance Manager.
- Advise the business on key financial crime regulatory requirements
- Participate in the reporting and review of relevant procedures and training materials for adherence to the requirements of AML, FATCA, CRS, ABC and CTF etc.
- Support the compliance team on defining, implementing and monitoring effective compliance programs
- Collaborate with the team to provide practical advice to senior stakeholders across the Asia Business on new business initiatives
- Provide support on compliance training and awareness
- University degree in accounting, finance, law or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of compliance experience with Insurance experience
- Excellent English, Cantonese/Mandarin
- Hard-working, detail-oriented with strong communication skills
Please apply directly or email Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk with your CV for the opportunity.