- To be a team member, develop the framework and conducting regular case-checking to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and Compliance Policies of the company, with a focus on Life & Health insurance
- Assess compliance risks in new business initiatives and provides sounded advice on measures to appropriately address these compliance risks.
- Oversight regular compliance risk assessments, executive the compliance monitoring plan and the related issues analysis, remediation and reporting to ensure comply with Group/local requirements
- Advise business on compliance issues, e.g. AML/FATCA/PDPO/Sanctions/sales practices
- Ensure relevant compliance manuals and policies are update according to current laws and regulation/Group policies
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years of banking experience within the IA area
- Prior experience in policy and regulation will be an asset
- An eye for detail and possessing excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of transactions monitoring will be necessary
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.