About the Client
One of the world leading consulting firms are looking to develop their presence in the ASEAN region but bringing on-board strong technology focused lawyers to take full responsibility of contract negotiations. They are a high profile business working with some of the world's leading businesses. They offer varied work with travel opportunities along with structured career development options.
About the Role
You will deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of client business objectives, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure compliance with laws and company policies.
- A hands-on transactional role supporting the complex deals within the ASEAN business across a broad range of industries, service types, emerging technologies and offerings.
- You will provide objective, focused, commercially relevant advice and solutions based on a deep understanding of the law.
- The role is dynamic and demanding with opportunities to work on leading edge technology and service offerings. The Legal team works closely with each deal team to find ways to achieve our clients' and our own objectives in a competitive environment whilst managing risk as well as compliance with contractual obligations, policies and obligations at law.
- You will advise deal teams on shaping of the business opportunity within the transaction and work with commercial teams to identify and manage issues across the transaction and architect workable solutions
- You will lead the legal negotiations to conclude the contractual documents
- 6+ years PQE and admitted to legal practice in Singapore
- Deep experience in technology and/or relevant complex commercial transactions that demonstrates a high degree of transactional responsibility
- Previous experience in a law firm or in a fast-paced corporate legal group for an IT services vendor or consulting business would be of assistance in performing this role
- Intellectual curiosity to continuously learn about new technologies and market trends and to leverage technology to unleash the potential of our people
- Ability to embrace change in a world of ambiguity to develop yourself and to be inspired to reach further in your achievements
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing services and offerings including identifying and managing new risks as they arise
EA Registration Number: R1871862
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105