Our Client is a global MNC with a strong presence all over the world. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as a "C&B Manager" who has depth knowledge of C&B strategic and operations with commercial mindset to lead a team of 4. The qualified candidate must understand business wise and C&B as well as payroll processes with solid analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Work in partnership with HR Director / management team to develop on overall C&B Strategy and C&B Policy to support the organization's direction as well as ensure local compliance and propose for management approval
- Design compensation, benefits packages and bonus programs that align with the company's strategic plan by structuring compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization
- Evaluate, improve, develop, and implement the salary structure, compensation, welfare, benefits and allowance policies and systems.
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data by attending Salary survey and set up salary structure, job matching to be guidelines for hiring successful candidate.
- Manage annual performance evaluation, HR budget including Mid-year and year-end process, performance bonus, merit increase and promotion
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity
- Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- Develop HR related reports, conduct in-depth analysis to ensure system and legal compliance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Management / Psychology / Law / HR related field is preferred
- At least 10 years' direct experience in C&B and Payroll Process
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Business acumen, leadership, versatile, and management skill
- Experience in fast paced environment in MNC, FMCG, and Pharmaceutical business is a plus
- THAI national only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.