This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on C&B candidate to join a world-class brand with a global presence. This role will be responsible for overseeing three subordinate and to lead all C&B related matters from operations to strategies and initiatives for the organization and business units.
- Responsible for leading C&B program design and managing all related programs and initiatives by analyzing effectiveness and conducting market analysis to ensure competitiveness.
- Conduct data analysis and lead the annual compensation review and cycle and drive the implementation and enhancement of benefits programs to ensure they are compliant with labor regulations and market practice.
- Oversee and manage payroll delivery, working closely with relevant teams and stakeholders to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
- Take charge of full spectrum of operational tasks, inclusive (but not limited to) process improvements, mobility cases and visa applications (for expats), systems management, employee file management, and other operations in support of global workforce.
- Define HR tools/technology needs and oversee their integration to ensure they are developed and leveraged to meet company information needs.
- Lead team to manage administrative tasks such as payroll management, HR data, personnel filing., etc.
- BA or Higher in Human Resources Management or any other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Human Resources Management with experience in managerial level preferably within a large multinational organization where strong in Compensation and Benefits area.
- Advanced knowledge of principles and practices of C&B systems and programs, with expert knowledge of a specialty area. Advanced knowledge of HRIS, PC software and spreadsheet applications.
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative, and good command of English skill is mandatory.
- Thai Nationality only!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.