This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on C&B candidate to join a fast-growing start-up with a global presence. Headquartered in Hong Kong, this role will be responsible for overseeing one subordinate and to lead all C&B related matters from operations to strategies and initiatives for the organization across all their global and regional business units.
- Responsible for leading C&B program design, and managing all related programs and initiatives by analysing effectiveness and conducting market analysis to ensure competitiveness
- Conduct data analysis and lead the annual compensation review and cycle, and drive the implementation and enhancement of benefits programs to ensure they are compliant with labour regulations and market practice.
- Oversee and manage payroll delivery, working closely with relevant teams and stakeholders to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
- Work closely with talent acquisition team to consolidate offer packages and enhance retention strategies to ensure market competitiveness
- Take charge of full spectrum of operational tasks, inclusive (but not limited to) process improvements, mobility cases and visa applications, systems management, employee file management, and other operations in support of global workforce
- Define HR tools/technology needs and oversee their integration to ensure they are developed and leveraged to meet company information needs
- Identify and define quantifiable measures to analyse market trends and their effectiveness, and design and execute strategic decisions based on data
- Degree educated in HR, Finance, or any related discipline
- 7+ years diverse compensation and HR operations experience
- Proven track record of influencing and developing strong relationships with various levels of stakeholders cross functions and cross regions.
- Effective project management and communication skills
- Demonstrates high level of business, analytical, and financial acumen
- Familiarity with regional HR landscape and regulations
- HRIS experience, particularly with Workday, is advantageous
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative, and no afraid of hands-on and independent work
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.