Compensation & Benefits Director
Our client is a Leading global company in the financial sector with Headquarters in the UAE.
Some responsibilities include:
· Provide strategic direction and leadership on all Compensation and Benefits matters for the Group.
· Work closely and report to the global HR leader..
· Design, implement, and manage all cash compensation programs.
· Initiate and complete analysis and benchmarking to ensure compensation practices are current and competitive to the market on an ongoing basis.
· Oversee strategic salary planning and administration processes.
· Analyze surveys to ensure appropriate compensation across all departments and locations.
· Oversee and administer company equity program.
· Leads efforts in the planning, development, and administration of global benefits communication and practices.
· Manage the administration and record-keeping of all benefit plans.
· Oversee the employee wellness program.
What you will have:
· Bachelor's degree and at least 10+ years' experience in the compensation and benefits profession. .
· Willing to relocate to the UAE.
· Ability to work at both C-suite, senior management and middle management alike..
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills and Knowledgeable about the global compensation and benefits industry.