Established Cosumer Electronics company seeking for an experienced Regional C&B Executive to be part of the growing team.
- Able to work independently, pro-active, detailed oriented and adaptable to changes or ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage C&B programmes including annual salary review and bonus exercise, annual performance appraisal exercise, benefits review, etc.
- Ensure the Organization's Compensation & Benefit program are legal, competitive and operationally efficient.
- Support in the design of regional Compensation & Benefit programs and policies for attraction and retention of top and critical talent and other employees.
- Manage the company headcount, salaries & welfare budget.
- Improve on the design of sales incentive plan and pay-for-performance plans.
- Conduct regional job evaluation to map employees to the right job levels.
- Participate in salary surveys, conduct analysis and benchmarking to determine salary competitiveness.
- Manage C&B administration and co-ordination.
- Support in payroll management.
- Participate in HR initiatives with the region and local.
Key Job Requirements:
- Minimum Degree in Human Resource, Business Admin or related.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in C&B and Payroll management.
- Strong analytical and excel skills.
- Good understanding of Employment Act and other statutory requirement
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105