- Support and review BU's (Business Units) in review and final approval from management of investment and capex. This could include preparing business case including developing financial models.
- Support and review in preparation, review and final approval from management of commercial contracts - NDA's, LOI's, key customer & vendor contracts.
- Partner closely with finance and provide the insight and the data for budgeting, forecasting and performance management.
- Develop, maintain and distribute accurate and timely productivity and performance measurements, reporting and analysis both internally and externally in line with company policy and contractual obligations.
- Develop strategies and initiatives that provide processes for continuous improvement and meet financial accountabilities
- Degree in Commerce, Business or logistics or related field from a recognised tertiary provider highly regarded
- Applied Finance or CPA or equivalent
- Experience handling capital budgeting and related analysis i.e. IRR, NPV, DCF, notional cash
- Commercially sound - understanding and ability to identify business risks. Balance between risk and reward.
- Good communication and analytical skills. Strong ability in business writing and ability to put together a comprehensive and well thought out business proposal/business case
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.