Commercial Finance/ Business Partnering
- Financial Analysis and Reporting: Quarterly P&L reporting following corporate standards defined by finance team, including P&L Budget and PY variance analysis.
- Key customers in collaboration with channel team and sales planning.
- Support in budget planning and corporate finance functions in the annual budgeting process by providing channel specific information and support channel leaderships and sales planning during budgeting process
- Support planning and corporate finance function during budget revisions
- Commercial finance, value chain and NPD analysis.
- Prepare business case for specific investment and other business decisions with financial implications. Submit business case to corporate finance for evaluation and act as liaison with channel leadership and commercial functions
- Perform accurate financial evaluations of proposed capital expenditures for projects of responsibility to ensure timely and profitable business decisions
- Support, when required, finance team in development of cross-channel business cases and other corporate initiatives with specific channel implications
- Present/defend to senior management, in English or Thai, all financial elements of business case with a good understanding of the commercial and business elements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher level in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Experience in financial planning and analysis in a large multi-national organization.
- Proficiency in interpreting financial results and analyze trends and Business indicators.
- Excellent advanced financial modeling skills
- Ability to independently interact and present cases to senior management
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Possess advanced analytical, evaluative and objective critical thinking skills
- Able to work well in multi-cultural environment.
- Good command of English, both in speaking and writing.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.